Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Baby Talk

One of the things I've been tweeting for days is how I've been working on Baby C's sleep schedule. 

I've started trying to cut out the need for rocking, so he's prepared to go back to daycare. 

This is day 3 of me being consistent with it for naps and bedtime and it is going EXTREMELY well. I am so proud of us both. 

Letting him cry it out was very hard, but the cry time is much less now. When he starts getting sleepy, we snuggle a little, I take him to his room, turn on his music, and into the crib with a kiss he goes. 

I'm so happy it's working. I also knew it was time to begin this because he started getting very mean during our normal sleep routine. Trying to jump out of my arms, hitting, pulling hair, & head butting ! It was getting a bit rough ! Thankfully we are making great progress and I no longer give in and pick him up. Go me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment