Hola !
So, my co-worker decided to blog + I've been reading her posts religiously + decided I just had to have my own.
I may not be the most interesting blogger, but we'll see what I can come up with. I work for a child care program + these kids provide me with some interesting stories that I'd like to share. For example, today the kids had a debate about why my co-worker was in a suit. It went a little like this:
"Mr., Why are you wearing a tuxedo?" - number 1
"He must've gone to church" - number 2
*major attitude* "Church is onlyyy on Sunday!" - number 3
I just can't help but to laugh, and they could not get over his "tuxedo" and were very convinced there was no other reason to be dressed up other then going to church. And the way Mr talks to these kids is hilariousss, they don't all quite understand sarcasm ... So they get quite confused by him.
Another fun thing about these elementary students, they just say whatever they feel. There is no filter for them.
"Miss, how old are you?" - 8 year old
"Twenty - one" -
"Okay, What're you doing tonight?!"
I have no clue how old they think they are, but they sure don't think they're in elementary school. I may not be old, but ohhh to be their age again!
sooo I'll keep you posted with my kids say the darnest things stories. Hope you enjoy :)
I am soo excited!!! I am sorry I missed today and I will miss tomorrow :o( miss you guys
ReplyDelete