Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm baaaack !

Well, I clearly am no good at keeping up with this blog .. until I have to do something to help me procrastinate =) Currently, I am laying on my bed surrounded by 2 English books, my binder, notebook, and agenda just staring at me.

I also have to get motivated because now Mr. B started up a blog ! So I can't slack anymore.

The Holidays were certainly an interesting time, as usual in my family. My boyfriend (of almost 3 years, BK), had his first experience with my family's holiday traditions on Thanksgiving, and they differ a LOT from his family's. Lets just say, my father is the main source of entertainment & is quite outrageous. And, he also likes to remodel my house when he gets bored so our holidays were spent "under construction" meaning we ate in a disaster area. The family portraits we take every year show the construction zone for the whole fam to see, so classy.

Christmas was small this year, but nice. Christmas eve BK & I went to dinner with my little sister & she kept us laughing the entire time. She always has some crazy stories to tell. I took my sister & brother to get professional photos taken for my parents since we haven't had one in about 10 years, & that one is so disgusting that the only place it ever hung was in my Pop Pop's house. So that present was a big hit. My brother (who is almost 18 btw) got a nerf gun .. needless to say I was getting ambushed all day. 

New Years Eve was very simple even though it was my first one as a 21 year old ! My Best Friend (Big Butt, or BB as I like to call her), and I stayed at home in our sweat pants & stuffed our faces & hung out with my parents. BK had to work til almost 12, so he came over afterwards to watch us be silly.

Other than that life is school & work . woo hoo ! & as you can see from the introduction I'm doing so well at being on top of school work =) Maybe online classes were not the best route for me this semester .. we'll see !

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment