Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Insomniac .

For some reason I have a problem with staying up way later than I should. I just cannot help it. I tell myself I will go to bed early, then it never happens. uGh . although, tonight I should be okay because it's snowing out, all the schools are closed, except for mine at the moment . I have class at 10am and I am just waitinggg for the email to come. I even stayed in tonight to complete my assignments like a responsible student! Normally, Wednesday is my night to go out BK & BB have off & we get to spend quality time together. But BK is sick & has been all week so he wasn't feeling it & like the procrastinator I am, I had work to do.

Last Wednesday something happend to my poor blackberry =( I have been lost all week without it ! I am like back in the dark ages, the phone I'm using doesn't even have a full keyboard ! T9 is disgusting let me just tell you. My facebook obsession is also taking a hit because this phone is too annoying to do anything online.


So, now I'm gonna attempt to put myself to bed. Wishing for my snow day =)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment